***Please take the time to read this information***
Caring for your earrings:
- Store your items in a clean and dry environment
- Avoid contact with any oil, perfumes, moisturisers etc as this may cause damage to both fabric and clay
- All backs are secured on with strong bonding glue. Over time there is the possibility the back can come off. This is not due to poor quality but just the nature of some glues and with wear and tear of putting on and pulling off your earrings. If this does happen any strong glue like a super glue can be used to repair the back.
- Polymer clay gets baked in an oven, and although it may feel firm, it is also still very delicate. Handle your treasures with care. Do not keep them in bags or in your wallet.
- Cleaning your earrings can be done with some rubbing alcohol and a cotton tip bud (a very small amount) or a baby wipe used very gently. No soaps or detergents.
- Do not keep near sharp surfaces and have earrings backs avoid the fronts as they will scratch
- Do not wear your earrings in the shower or in the pool/water.
Earrings with Brass Components:
Raw brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. Raw brass will tarnish over time. I have sealed each piece with a brass sealer but it's possible for slight tarnishing to still happen. There are several ways to clean brass, you can clean brass with a vinegar, baking soda and water mix and a microfibre cloth.
Caring for your bags:
Although the bags are made with cotton it is not recommended that they go in the washing machine as other items made with the bags will damage. They can however receive a spot clean.
Fabric content in listed under each item. And quality bag findings have been used.